Submit the following to the Graduate Admissions Office:
2. Applicants should submit unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended as part of the online application. Unofficial transcripts not submitted as part of the online application can be emailed to email@example.com. Official transcripts are not required during the review process and will only be required for applicants who are offered admission. Do not mail official transcripts until offered admission.
3. Official Report of GRE score
4. Three letters of recommendation (If you submit the letters through the Graduate School's application, they will be forwarded to us. You may also send them to GRADINQ@uga.edu.)
5. Personal statement
For additional information, visit the Graduate School website.
Submit the following to the Department of Classics:
1. List of authors and works read in Latin and/or Greek (excluding works read only in translation) form
2. Writing sample: a 5-15 page research paper or other written project
3. Assistantship application (due no later than January 1)